Well time has got away from me!!! I can't believe it's been over a year since I updated my blog! So much has happened this last year- and while I won't attempt to fill everyone in on everything- I will say that the biggest news of the year is that Larry and I are expecting baby #4!!! Our baby BOY is due on Sept. 25th!!! I am 28 weeks along and excited to be in the third trimester of my pregnancy. He is growing bigger everyday and kicking stronger all the time. We cannot wait to meet him!
The rest of the Rector family is doing well. Natalie is 7 1/2 and becoming a beautiful and talented young lady. We are still home-schooling and she is excelling in all her school work. She just finished a week of soccer camp where she won the "Best Dribbler" award! Natalie is excited to meet her baby brother and I know will be a big help to me around the house.
Alyssa is 5-years-old and will start "kindergarten" at home this fall. She impresses me everyday with the new things she is learning. She has come out of her shell and is full of life and energy! She just finished a week of dance camp, where she impressed us with all the dance moves she learned. Alyssa is also excited about the new baby, and says she will change all his diapers for me. We will see how long that lasts!
Lauren turned 3 in May and finished up her first year at preschool. She will continue doing "preschool" at home this fall. Lauren is a talker and will impress you with her vocabulary. She is bright and intelligent- a very quick learner. She lights up a room with her smile and charm. She also did dance camp with Alyssa and had a blast! Lauren is also excited for the baby and is convinced that she has a couple babies in her tummy too.
Larry and I are keeping busy and enjoying life. We are so blessed!
Hope to update more often!!! At least until the new semester starts and the baby comes!!!
